Friends of the Orphans Schools logo

St John's Church today

The Anglican Church of St John New Town, is the oldest church building in continual use by a Christian congregation. Today St John’s is part of the Parish of New Town and Lenah Valley.

Contact:

The Venerable Dr Bill Stewart

Senior Minister (Archdeacon & Rector)

Ph. 03 6228 1214 / 0418 517 903

Email: ntlvanglican@netspace.net.au

Website: www.lifenow.org.au

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ntlvanglican

 

Site last updated July 2018